Brighton Studio Hire
Have you heard about our new sister company, Capture Factory Studios?They now offer a space entirely for your creative needs such as photoshoots for fashion, food photography, editorial work, music videos, vloggers and much more. You can work uninterrupted in their naturally lit studio with shops and cafes around the corner for anything you might need.
What’s included in the price
Included in the studio is a kitchen area, relaxation zone and hair & make-up station. Along with the space some basic equipment is also included when your hire such as lights, softboxes, stands, colorama backgrounds and a camera trigger.
If you’re looking to hire more specialist equipment you can rent these from them too, you can take a look at our Equipment Hire page here: Capture Factory Equipment Hire
Some of the fantastic studio features include:
- 700 Sqft open plan floor space
- Infinity Cove
- Make-up, changing, hair washing station and styling area
- A wide range of colorama paper backgrounds. Only pay for soiled paper.
- Huge windows with black out blinds (if needed)
- 4x Elinchrom 400BX monobloc light heads, stands, 2x 66cm softboxes, 2x short reflectors and camera trigger included in rental price.
- Local parking charge £1 p/hr
- Exposed white wash brickwork wall
On hand help & assistance
On hand experienced photographers, retouchers and stylists in the building if needed.
Take a look before you book
If you’ve got a project coming up and would like to hire the studio or take a look around to see if it’s right for you, contact them on these details below and chat to one of their friendly staff.
Call for more info: 01273 958464